To tackle the next round of IVDR implementation pending in May 2024,
the first thing your lab needs is a strategy for documenting workflows
— whether you’ve got 50 or 250 in-house tests.
This webinar will outline several possible approaches and introduce a digital tool to help.
Click below to get to our General Introduction and Strategy Wizard:
Our guest speaker is Christiane Gebhard PhD, QM consultant, trainer and auditor specialized in the IVDR.
This webinar will:
• Give a brief overview of the IVDReady Program
• Explain how to reduce complexity when documenting your in-house tests
• Demonstrate various strategies for grouping your in-house tests
• Offer a preview of our wizard that helps you define a strategy
• Assign “homework” to jump-start your technical documentation files
Christiane Gebhard, PhD, is a Compliance and Quality Management consultant, trainer and auditor for health institutions and medical device companies. She is an expert on IVDR.